viernes, 22 de junio de 2018

Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.


😎🌊Very little is needed to make a happy life....It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.πŸŒŠπŸ„TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes.So the period of darkness will go on. Now there is a need to leave on the next train out. My plans have worked, and the season will end this year, and the next people or group will show up for the next part of the journey to the land of milk and honey... Happy dazes again, joys and pain, blue oceans to the seven seas. Dreams in actions, dreams of a better life, ships of dreams to sail, boats tied up, good times.

Photo
Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Now I'm up and I don't need you im the bad guy huh.We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.
Photo
Barb Kelly-Arnett Love this an to all you complainers I would give the shirt off my back to anyone in need but don't you ever question me I will say what I want when I want to whomever I want to it's my right an I am a strong enough woman to do it. This should go without saying now but, just in case I was not clear .....keep your negative opinions to yourself they mean nothing to me!Head In Clouds. Rites To Reasons.Great News On Grass Fed Beef. What Beef? Hogs To Feed.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.



Family affairs, lots of charms in the picture, nuts and trees, roots of the friends for the moments, strangers still all the same, faces of facts or fiction, tales to spin, thanks for the shot. Good times, joys and pains, ways to grow, ways to stand together, blasts in the past, pages to books to write.

Good luck, lots of joys and lots of love, hands to hold, angels on earth, earth angels at that age. Monkeys in packs to dodge, donkey dates, free riders. Rats to races, baby boomers, peace of mind to share, schools of hard knocks, ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to turn life around. Happy DazesBen Battles, Dallas Starr, Starr Bright, sisters of color, veterans on the streets, reviews, recaps, fairy tales, chicks, and babes, dames with red hoods, lost and found, crazy, insane, veteran with skills. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

 Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.A quiet man is usually try to figure things out. Oasis of the Mind: This is another image from Egmont Key near Tampa. I like to describe it as a deserted island because that’s what it is. I walked the whole length of it a few weeks ago and it was, I must admit, a little therapeutic also. Tips to share, tales online, noses and views, each of us have more than 12, ways to see the world by the hours of the day. Blues In C (If I Had A Harem) Prince...🌲🌌. Help for Homeless #Veterans: Live And Learn.

Good times,dicks. dawgs, donkey dates, sisters of color, veterans on the streets. Jolo Banks da Jawnn, Beach babes, chicks, and dames, Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.Ben Battles Aleane Horns, Stars to shine bright, over time and space, pages to turn, books to review: history created, not news. Aurora Agresti, Jose A Santiago, Juliana Santiago, Adriana Agresti.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.


Dick Jarrot, dawgs, and retards, rejects out of their mind,Frank Agresti, in the hosipal to fat to move,have to give up cigerette, and lose weight, frogs to toss back into the seas of more frog. Franky trees, hips to wide to dance, to fat to climb, to fat to have a round. Kids and goats, sheep and donkeys to date, horns of love and hate. Lessons learned over time, friends and retards to do mix. Frank Agresti, Frank Alex Agresti, Mike Leeand Aurora Agresti.Frank Agresti Elaine Schiavone


Nuts To Go. Your strength comes from within and knowing that you Goodness is close to you with her core of inner peace that is unshakable. your Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet. Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.


Babes and bullets, girls and guns, military babs, jokes with military words, another world to explore.Sailors to see. Boats tied up, trips to run, drinks and drugs to share. Skin to color, girl on hand, or arm, good times, trips to hell and back. Back in the day, Jewish White Whales, Free rides, for Jewish teenagers better than rock stars. Rach Jay, yesterday, in 2011 was Rachel Gay linn Jarrot, butch out of box, dream life for movie parts, skin shows. Dates with daddy, Steven Jay Jartot, 7608512267 to call, king of frogs. Devils to some. Frogs to digest , jackasses in hills.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

NY: Γ’¤Γ―¸ Faces.Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u.You guys look a little light in the loafers. COME OUT, COME OUT, WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE.


Flip the coins, flip the cards, lessons for the poker players here and now, changes to the game in place. Dreams of a lifetime bigger than the mistakes of love and devotion, of a man and a woman, and the bumps in the road. Changes and chances are tools of the trades of the world, used a lot of time in ways different for the people that act on deeds of kindness or deeds for a personal agenda.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

Lights on again, hopes, wishes, and lights to shine:harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored.Unbreak my heart πŸ’”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dunno who that is but okay lol....Unbreak my heart πŸ’”Just to let you know, lessons on the rules of the games, tricks and trades: hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

Nobody trying to take responsibility for his or her identity should have to be alone. There must be those among us with whom we can sit down with and weep, and still be counted as warriors.Nobody trying to take responsibility for his or her identity should have to be alone. There must be those among us with whom we can sit down with and weep, and still be counted as warriors.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

Do you think The Great Power fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.Nobody trying to take responsibility for his or her identity should have to be alone. There must be those among us with whom we can sit down with and weep, and still be counted as warriors.Nobody trying to take responsibility for his or her identity should have to be alone. There must be those among us with whom we can sit down with and weep, and still be counted as warriors.Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ™ŒThank God for rain.Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario