jueves, 18 de abril de 2019

This is the early part of the history of the blame game that is currently played thought out this family. I like to call them the Jewish Army of 2019.

It has been a long day and I am not ready to go back there to the recesses of my mind for the stories of why, how, and when the snake within Steven Jay Jarrot was created, there are events that shaped him when he was a child. Not interested enough to go there for excuses and other causes to point the fingers at. Why bother? When you point your fingers at another you have three more fingers pointed at yourself. And when you throw dirt at other people you losses ground, this is a habit of theirs.

Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?Ain't No Sunshine: NY escapees: Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans. Whoa! This is different. Must dig deeper. Where should I start?History: Facts. I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN, I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO, I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T.


Image may contain: 2 people, text


This is not a common lesson, and the days when it was being covered the Jarrots were not able to go, or someone died perhaps? They were not able to remember this is the way they elect to handle the people that they cross, that do not buy into the family unit, Jewish Army of 2005. Blacks women are not allowed in the house of Sima Jarrot, because in her house, human waste matters smell like flowers all year long. Except Blacks of course that is the natural brown loaves that smell like a bathroom in her house, so they are not allowed, if you can believe that one. Call it what it is, okay?

This is the early part of the history of the blame game that is currently played thought out this family. I like to call them the Jewish Army of 2019, just because more members may have been alive then. Was not that interested in learning the history of the Jarrots, the living ones are just pillars of the desert and they are charmed. I wish them all well always, just want to let them know if they are human they have red blood, and that makes us all the same).



But the things that has come from the head of this Army, Sima Jarrot, does not black women in her house, it  is something to scream about and wave you hands in the air, as if that was not a good thing. Take it any way you like, but it sounded to me the first time LLissa told me, that was not very Godlike. There are other words that would work better, but you can fill in the blanks yourself, or not.  This is the early part of the history of the blame game that is currently played thought out this family. I like to call them the Jewish Army of 2019.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario