domingo, 14 de noviembre de 2021

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

 Horses To Races, Foxes To Dogs, Roles To Play,Ways To Shine.The Avalon Management Group, AAMC®, a regional leader in Homeowner Association .Crooks To Rob You Blind. Who Let The Dogs Out ?Sun City Civic Association Reviews, Rating.


I know there’s gonna be a lot of special moments unfolding in the next few weeks so I put together a video of all the moments that we would have shared together this month. Give Me More:Grown Man Now.Twilight Zone! I’m out!FIRST OFF ALL THIS IS COMING FROM …Fairy Tales: Girls Lost And Found: Earth Angels Homeless. There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust?It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.But that isn’t how it works.
Are you in control?Good times, lots of funny pictures, freaks, frogs, spiders and snakes, faces under the surfaces, crooks, cheaters, liars, hard to tell, funny faces for freaks, fools, and frogs.Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine.Thank you so much but I am not Jewish.That’s what turns young men & women into writers—the happiness u discover living in books.Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?I love you guys. But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials.
 There are no more Dragons!! Really..Thank you baby I love this.TODAY. ONCE AGAIN I SAY DONT HATE ITS NO WAY TO LIVE. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL. Who Do You Trust? YOU WILL NEVER GROW UP AH?I love you guys. But it's time for me to take a little break from the socials. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.But that isn’t how it works.


Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Police Parties: Good times, party on the beac We were way cooler than today’s generations and the best music in the 70-80s!


Baby Steps:Joys and a insurance plan. Sinners and saints babies once. Old as dirt, younger than Just Evo and cards flipping. Flipping lights on setting suns, out of the shadows. Lights on boat, ships of dreams, fairy tales. Tips on seven sevens, in seven days, seven stars, candles in the wind. Chances to change seven seasons t grow, flipping cards, flipping coins, seven times. Queens red and hot, hell hounds to pay, party and prey on veterans.

Love, Regrets, Plus:Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!They don't love us, we love ourselves . Is it true, girls? I try to eat and eat stinky, covered by mud and pok .Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .
May be an image of text


Close up..OVERVIEW. All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven:Colors Of Sisters, Battles Won. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Sticks and stones with hurt, words and stories of the history created, notes to sing of the joys and pains of the lessons learned alone the way. Rewards 2.
May be an image of standing and indoor

Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.

Life in a RV, campers for life.School of Hard Knocks.This is absolutely disgusting and makes me sick!!!"Your mantra is thank you. Just keep saying thank you. Don't explain. Don't complain. Just say thank you. Say thank you to existence." -Mooji. There’s a special place in hell for the piece of shit running around here setting all these churches on fire!
Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'. NO MATTER How Badly Life Treated You Last Year... Just Walk Tall With Your Head Held High THIS is a Brand New Year Baby!Good Time Toads.I don't want to participate in this model of society which has made more importance to money than life. I'm here to live. I'm not here to increase gross national product nor to pay debts your government incurred.'



Happy notes, good cheers, holiday wishes, to cum and to go, trips to the land of sunny and bright weather, trips to California to do. Holiday hits, for the personal ones, happy birthday wishes for dad.Pieces of Dreams, Pieces of the action, movies to see, back in the day, Bill Bailey.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.
May be a black-and-white image of one or more people and text


.Elaine Schiavone . Oasis of the Mind: Monkeys In Packs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars.Donkey Dates, Dawgs, Dicks, Veterans Taken. Kristen Giardiello: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks.Monkeys in packs, to dodge. crazy functional cousins.

The Story Of The clean-up woman of 1971. Welfare hag, and the move to take a ,man from his loving wife. To role to play, to have a reason to live.
Take a man, pay in 50 years. Poetic justice, Mary Little Manning, Bailey, was a snake in the grass, had 3 kids by the age of 12. Tricked a married woman, with a husband and 5 kids, that she was her replacement. The A student, and the 6th grade drop-out.
May be an image of 1 person

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario