domingo, 10 de marzo de 2024

Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods. Land whales, frog classes on the beach, home movies done to date. History recorded, tales and treats.


No photo description available.
Good And Sweet: Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENSION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED ON THE TABLE, HIGH JACKED BY THE ASSHOLES ON THE ROOF.
No photo description available.

Philip Bailey, Phil Collins - Easy Lover.Dreamers.Gangs Bangs, Dicks. A square has 4 ends. A Triangle has 3 ends. A Line has 2 ends. But the Circle of our friendship has no end.TIME IS GOING FAST WHEN YOUR BUSY LOL....University Of The Pacific: Blue Oceans To Create.TINA TURNER - SIMPLY THE BEST.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain, A Song To Sing:God of Thunder. March To Mars. Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods. Land whales, frog classes on the beach, home movies done to date. History recorded, tales and treats.

No photo description available.

THUG LIFE BITCH.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Heads Above The Common, Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Voices In My Head. Good times, history to note,not news today. Over the decades. Frogs Dazes: Dances with wolves, dances with snakes, in the cold weather, in the woods. Land whales, frog classes on the beach, home movies done to date. History recorded, tales and treats.

No photo description available.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario