lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

3 Hearts, 3 Heads, 3 Ways To See The World, Morning, Noon, Night, Up, Down, And All Around, Angels In The Air, Castles In The Sky, Views, Voices, Values, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Ages.

Photo


Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, tests over time, pimps,hoes, hogs, cattle drives, heads to count, in and out of time. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺🏃 😈I am Kickass😈Dust in the wind, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, family affairs, frogs in groups,peas in pods, circles, cycles, clowns, crooks, cheaters, liars, faces in the shadows, freaks out at night, who let the dogs out? 3 Hearts, 3 Heads, 3 Ways To See The World, Morning, Noon, Night, Up, Down, And All Around, Angels In The Air, Castles In The Sky, Views, Voices, Values, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Ages.


Photo


Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺🏃 😈I am Kickass😈Leaders Of The Band, Heads Above The Common,Cheers Love, Lust, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Shadows Of Darkness, Hands In The Air,Wishes On Dreams, Castles In The Sky, Angels To Host.

3 Hearts, 3 Heads, 3 Ways To See The World, Morning, Noon, Night, Up, Down, And All Around, Angels In The Air, Castles In The Sky, Views, Voices, Values, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Ages. Witty, wise, twilight tales, dances in blue lights, dances with wolves, stars to shine, stars of Jordan. Starr Bright, Jordan Star, Fish and frogs, Marley Blues, Marley Moods, hats to wear. Tales of lovers, tales of wolves, tales of snakes and frogs, pages to go.

Sexy favors, sexy faces, sexy looks, games of love and hats to wars, hats and wigs, hats and hairs. Good tips for the sexy and the witty, weird and funny fact. Tales and tips, sexy foxes, sexy rats races won. Tips and tales, lovers and haters, goats and sheep, love on the hills. Love for the woods, dicks to shows, horses and pony runs, cats and mouse games. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺🏃 😈I am Kickass😈
Classes On Love, Hate, Nuts, Beans, Goats And Sheep, Franky Trees

3 Hearts, 3 Heads, 3 Ways To See The World, Morning, Noon, Night, Up, Down, And All Around, Angels In The Air, Castles In The Sky, Views, Voices, Values, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits For Ages. Leaders Of The Band, Heads Above The Common,Cheers Love, Lust, Lessons, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Shadows Of Darkness, Hands In The Air,Wishes On Dreams, Castles In The Sky, Angels To Host.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺🏃 😈I am Kickass😈


I didn't ever think I would publish a book, let alone at 19. This week we make a dream a reality. ❤📖Dreams In Actions.😎🌊Very little is needed to make a happy life....It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.🌊🏄Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of fish in the water, lots of frogs to kiss, lessons on the rites to keep, the roses for the colors.


 Lovers and haters, hats and horns sinners and saints, tales online to find. 🎧 Music 🍰 Food 💬 Internet 🙏 Religion 🎓College 🍆 Sex 🚬 Drugs 🙋🏽Views To Delight: 420 Silent Knights. Retired .You are funny and obviously a little crazy.VETERANS LIKE ME..Money On My Mind, Green Bucks, Cash, Coins,  THE PLAYAA WAY .Boomerang Bomber 😓😅👀

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario