lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

Boomerang Bomber 😓😅👀that shoulder she crying on ... is a dick for her to ride on.. a Grown woman told me that.. lol THE PLAYAA WAY .

Love, lights, lessons, lucky breaks, dances with wolves, snakes in grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Ready to join the race of your life? New dawns, new dazes, new plans, with new friends is the plan today and forever. Dreams, wishes, hopes, prayers, in play today, searching for a giant of a man in height, 420 connections, and houses that need to be filled would be the best, for the answers needed today.Dark Moons.Craigslist frogs, sons to shine, faces in the crowds, dicks, dawgs, snakes in grass, spiders and worms. Dream partner? Ready for the bumps in the road? Nightmares still about being stuck in a coffin with a gay , fat, Mexican, or a Cuban transplant....Man of honor, made of codes of live by always, frog...snake...rat in house?Steven Jay Jarrot Dark Moons.Craigslist frogs, sons to shine, faces in the crowds, dicks, dawgs, snakes in grass, spiders and worms.
Photo


SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD that shoulder she crying on ... is a dick for her to ride on.. a Grown woman told me that.. lol THE PLAYAA WAY .Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.



Michael Jackson - ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video) 💚❤💜💙. 😍 ,😘 , Freaks in the night, rats to roads, heads to count, 😝 , Pretty punks, penny battles, petty wars, dimes.Vine by Rachel Jarrot, Noses Up High, Zombie Nights:





YOU DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU READ? LIKE I SAID 2 CAN PLAY THE SAME BULLSHIT.that shoulder she crying on ... is a dick for her to ride on.. a Grown woman told me that.. lol THE PLAYAA WAY .Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario