viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2020

Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

It would be nice to have company, in and out of the house, the box, in the moments to count. March 18th, day of rebirths, or returns, marches to magic, and madness, crazy for a fee, crazy like a fox, getting ready to fly away.  Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



Nuts on the ground, rotten to the core, bad seeds, roots of family, men and mice, cartoon hits for decades, since the beginning of time. Beth Jarrot.Cattle calls, cattle drives, cows to call, steers, queers, fags and hags. Monkeys see and monkey do swinging from branches on the trees.Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN .I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.




Sheri , Rachel, Sima, Jackie, Steven Jarrot, family affairs, Jewish whales on land.World is an illusion, Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share. Time is adrift, stars aren't there. Shit happens.


Still looking for more and better, the boy next door, black, Cali babe, over the rainbows, getting older, 
still have things to get done. Would love to have company, to go to the mountains, we choose to climb.
 Being eternally known as James Bond has no down side’. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks 
Of Fame, Walks In The Park. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.Jump on this train, no ticket required Ticket. It’s easy!Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost. 




Still looking for more and better, the boy next door, black, Cali babe, over the rainbows, getting older, still have things to get done. Would love to have company, to go to the mountains, we choose to climb. Being eternally known as James Bond has no down side’. Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park. I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.

Inline image
GOOD TIMES, LOTS OF LAUGHS, SCHOOLS OF HARD KNOCKS, DAILY ...CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. AMERICAN BIRDS.CRY FOR THE WOLVES, LAST DAZES, RITES OF SIDES:RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...


Inline image

GOOD TIMES, LOTS OF LAUGHS, SCHOOLS OF HARD KNOCKS, DAILY ...CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN. AMERICAN BIRDS.CRY FOR THE WOLVES, LAST DAZES, RITES OF SIDES:RITES OF PASSAGES, SUNNY, BRIGHT,WITS AND CHARMS:DREAM KNIGHTS ...

Inline image


— Cambodian Kea Khiev: I'm a really zany, clever person. I am gender neutral which is why I don't say I'm a clever man or woman. I'm a clever ...
Inline image
Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.“Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it, every, every minute?” she asks.

Inline image

Heyy there 28yr old just looking for friends and seeing if it goes anywhere. Honest, respectful and down to earth guy, and def open minded !

Inline image


Inline image

Life Is A Beach Blog, 2 Hard Knocks, Snakes In Grass,Good Time Told.: Fruits and Nuts: Gifts given for the bad blood sto... https://maxmorejoyreadyforeasymoneybirthdays.blogspot.com/2020/06/fruits


Have been having a hard time, placing ads on Craigslist, I guess the ads, reflex my views, enough to stand out, because for the last two months, they have been getting flagged. I wonder about the lack of responses and find out they were flagged, or killed already, so I went back and found you. 




Lights on, sunny and bright, wits and charms, lights on in darkness, stars to shine..Looking for the right thing to do, so that you can get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, is something for everyone that lives and gives back.B I N G O, heads to count, roles to play animals under the skin.. There are always plans in place, just do not have the time and attention to all the things that matter, because it has not been addressed yet. We have to take a few minutes to reflect on the good, the bad and the ugly parts in order to see the larger picture, and all the events that are going on now and then.Hats To Horns, Giants On Land, Leader Of Band. Ships at night, ships sailing seven seas, over the rainbows, joys and pains, songs to sing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario