domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2020

Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! Always out for yourself, hands closed, trying to keep what you have, never giving anything away.I think the older we get the harder it is to meet some one.Maybe part fear of rejection and part the unknown.

 Happy Noses, Large Forehead, Planes To Land, Steven Jarrot, 7608512267, hell hound, snake in grass, pimp on wheels. Bees and birds, to be positive, classes on love and hate, good times. Tricks by RV Parties: Land Whales, cows and buffalo on land, cattle callers, tails to share.Monkeys Swingers, Joys And Pains, American Birds .


Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!!  Always out for yourself, hands closed, trying to keep what you have, never giving anything away.I think the older we get the harder it is to meet some one.Maybe part fear of rejection and part the unknown.


Tips and tales,  joys and pass deeds and actions of love and devotion. Birthday wishes done tomorrow, fools and freaks, party and play on the beach.  Lyons to faces in mirror. Looks fading fast, more lost hairs to spare, forehead built to land planes, jokers and with fingers pointed. Blame games, to use a finger, three fingers points to you, a second look to take. Monkeys Swingers, Joys And Pains, American Birds 
This is for the lover in me, the learner, the leader of the band, sons to shine, heads above the common, roads to cross, paths to travel. Lessons to be learned, clocks to watch, rats to roaches, walks of fame.
Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!!  Always out for yourself, hands closed, trying to keep what you have, never giving anything away.I think the older we get the harder it is to meet some one.Maybe part fear of rejection and part the unknown.
Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!!  Always out for yourself, hands closed, trying to keep what you have, never giving anything away.I think the older we get the harder it is to meet some one.Maybe part fear of rejection and part the unknown.




LAST CHANCE .Every mind is its own world. It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.Why settle for less... When I Was A Kid, Love, Hate, Lessons To Learn, Good, Bad And Ugly, Pigs, Hoes, Hogs, Hater, Faces Under The Surfaces, Coins, Cons, Clowns, Cattle Calls.
Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars 📷😮📷🌊📷🌊📷🌈EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.Let's keep working to keep our economy on a better, stronger course.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.


Frank Agresti: Dicklessfuck2. Daily Events:Steers, Queers, Dung To Smell,Red And White Noses. Walks In The Park. Faces of snakes and frogs, Monkey Year ..Snake in Grass Specials, Low Lives In Dirt 2.Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers,Daily Birthdays. Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars.

They triangulated me and kept a watch on me. Been looking up credits at the guild and copyright library. My name isn't to anything. Keeping me blinded from my credits. I USED THEIR OWN MOMENTUM AGAINST THEM. knowing they will take it and run. MULTI-MILLION ENDEAVORS and they send for me. I'm the bitch.,They think they can trash me. Desperate men everywhere. Bet you didn't know CHOP SUEY is named after a childrens book. The LINK is telling you what the SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE are saying. I wrote the damn things from the very beginning and all I got was flying fist. Goddamn RACIST mafia men are going to feel my wrath. This bitch is all grown up and is looking to fuck your ass up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario