viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2021

Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter.

   W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .



Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere

Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .CAN BE MEAN AS FUCK. SWEET AS CANDY. COLD AS ICE. EVIL AS HELL. OR LOYAL LIKE A SOLDIER. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU. EMPIRE GROWTH' Houses and mouse traps, Uncle Sam, veterans on the streets.BLACK LIVES MATTER:๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter.

British Foreign Secretary Says ‘False Positive Rate’ for Covid-19 Is ‘Very High’

Arjun Walia.Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter.

The American Empire and the 2020 Pandemlc

Dr. T. P. Wilkinson,Arjun Walia.Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

https://wgme.com/.../ive-got-your-six-maine-woman-working...Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .CAN BE MEAN AS FUCK. SWEET AS CANDY. COLD AS ICE. EVIL AS HELL. OR LOYAL LIKE A SOLDIER. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU. EMPIRE GROWTH' Houses and mouse traps, Uncle Sam, veterans on the streets.BLACK LIVES MATTER:๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter.


Pissed Off . Until Further Notice .ResisterDude ·Would you stay at a trump resort or hotel for free?Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come

The Covidean Creed: As Agreed at the Unholy Conclave at Davos

Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .NY Retards, Rejects, Escapees, Beans And Franks, Fat Cows, Hogs:Pigs 2.Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth.Brains and wit, words to charm, tell me something good.
Pissed Off . Until Further Notice .ResisterDude ·Would you stay at a trump resort or hotel for free?Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come
Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .CAN BE MEAN AS FUCK. SWEET AS CANDY. COLD AS ICE. EVIL AS HELL. OR LOYAL LIKE A SOLDIER. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU. EMPIRE GROWTH' Houses and mouse traps, Uncle Sam, veterans on the streets.BLACK LIVES MATTER:๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter.

Seth Rich: the Murder Washington Doesn’t Want Solved

Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

The American Deep State Revives Its Tired Allegations of Russian Interference In November’s Presidential Elections

Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .The Covidean Creed: As Agreed at the Unholy Conclave at Davos Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.

The Covidean Creed: As Agreed at the Unholy Conclave at Davos Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter,Jack Cashill,Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .CAN BE MEAN AS FUCK. SWEET AS CANDY. COLD AS ICE. EVIL AS HELL. OR LOYAL LIKE A SOLDIER. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOU. EMPIRE GROWTH' Houses and mouse traps, Uncle Sam, veterans on the streets.BLACK LIVES MATTER:๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!Picking a Judge for the US.Supreme Court and Elsewhere Robert Willmann,Jeff Thomas,Paul Craig Roberts,Scott Ritter.


Slavery Raids

Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .Dreams dancing on cloud nine, mercy and goodness, angels on hand, hand out to help the lost, warm arms at rest. Angels in packs, angels in hosts, angels everywhere.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance...The Covidean Creed: As Agreed at the Unholy Conclave at Davos Ian Jenkins,Depopulated southern Italy.I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me.

Pissed Off . Until Further Notice .ResisterDude ·Would you stay at a trump resort or hotel for free?Battles, Wars, Frogs, Fish, Knights And Quests, Glory Dazes To Come.Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! An individual link in a 4000 year old chain. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Dreams of tomorrow, it could happen:I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario