viernes, 31 de diciembre de 2021

Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'



Good times, sad times, waves to be http://made.House and homes, horses and pony shows, rats off to the races. Tips, tales, stories of the hits and misses, faces in the clowns, under the masks in place.


Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily:Eyes Open Wide, The Glory To Come, Baby Steps, To Explore.Don’t change yourself to win someone’s heart.
"If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning".

 TO BE DIFFERENT Just believe in yourself MUCH AS BELIEVE IN YOU & REMEMBER you fail you trying. WHEREVER YOUR JOURNEY LIFE MAY YOU,Dead Heads. Heads Or Tails, Black And White, Writers To Books, Pages To Turn, Lovers And Haters: Slave - Just A Touch Of Love. The Fairy and the Frogs: Day of Rebirth: Butterflies with Fairies:

Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Prostitutes (R&R) hide this posting So basically cl put a stop to the personals and now these people clutter the R&R section. Find a new profession. And get off of craigslist. And leave the missed connection section too. Fucking ingrates!Monica - Why I Love You So Much.Veteran Declared Glory… Happy hearts, happy hands, lots of joy and pleasures share, family members.Voices, Views, Values.

May be an image of text

 I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. 'Not everyone has the same childhood.'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' 


Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.Dicks out of Box: SEEKER OF TRUTH. In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. Cards to read.Faces Of Frogs.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist .Love Theory” New Edition .Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Some callme handsome. Others say I'm reallady lady killer'

  Lots Of Balls In Air: Nuts And Franks, Faces In The HerdsDicks, Dawgs 2. I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. Love My Momma....Crooks, Cheaters, Liars : Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!! Frank Agresti , Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. THE RUN, WHAT?Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti ,Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in packs.

TO MUCH HEAVEN. Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more.I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck http://up.Land Whale: Cheater 2?Tails Up.Words used in ads placed on craigslist, while girlfriends were at work.
May be an image of one or more people and outdoors

Monkeys to dodge. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!

No photo description available.


Is it allowed?If you saw me you would rip off your dress and wanta fuck me where ever you stood. I know it.Funny guy, how tall did you say you were, how old, located where, retired from what, need more than good looks, and a one line. If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH.It's NOW .DRESSED.UNDRESSED.

No photo description available.
The Struggle" - This is Where Bad Times Begin .Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades .Gettin surgery tomorrow gotta fix my legs cause I can't stand you bitches lol'

No photo description available.

Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining.FERRARI A.G.E &.LUX IT'S MY WORLD. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative.. More of this coming, unfortunately.I AM GOING TO CRY .CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.

Image

Lessons to learn about what true love is, facts or fictions tales of the love and devotion between two people. Faces in the mirror, faces in the sands of time, pages to books, rats to roaches, how to make a buck, walks of fame.This is some creepy, collapse-of-society shit. Frustrated, lonely psycho realizes he can dress up like a surreal Doom Patrol villain and go break stuff and blow off steam and it’ll be blamed on the protesters. More of this coming, unfortunately.CARIBBEAN QUEEN NO MORE LOVE ON THE RUN.


Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Thank You For Another Wonderful Year!MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Monkeys to dodge. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat. Not too bored Dad!! needs a haircut. Horns are showing!!


Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.McDonald's Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real..'



Horns. Husky Dogs: Purple Eyes - Sinners and Saints, Black Snakes In Grass, Steven Jarrot ...Desert Rats: Coins And Cards, Tin Can Affairs, Hares to Winds, ANYWHERE U ARE:



ALBERT EINSTEIN.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.
Battles won, houses sold in another state, in of life in mind set. Dirt off your shoes, ashes of last life, married and single sex life. Many kids created, love was true, 25 years of love and devotion, joys and pains.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.History Notes, Useful Lessons, Tests Over Time, Sinners And Saints, Faces In Darkness.PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' 


In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'me telling someone we'll hang out when Covid is over'

 Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give:'Science is what you know, philosophy is what you don't know. - SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS!!

My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .Ain't nobody's business if I do.



Angels To Host. Views, Voices, Values, Blue Oceans Waves.Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything? '“Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.



    Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.Welcome, to my world, as the world turns, bumps in the road, faces in the shadows. Is Being Investigated For Their Always-Broken Ice Cream Machines. 'Scottish bats. their struggle is real.

Fairy tales, spiders and snails, Disney love and hate, flip side of coins. Hate and love horns on a goat, one which with lots of years. WELL IT'S 1 FOR THE MONEY, FOR THE SHOW 3 TO GET READY 4 FOR SALES, 5 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR PRESS 6 TO HEAR THESE OPTIONS'AGAIN'.


FAMILY. Let the rope games begin Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share. 'Not everyone has the same childhood.'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' Image may contain: text that says 'ididn't i ask for the attitude i know, its on the house Delivered'   .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario