viernes, 29 de abril de 2022

No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.

   The Daily Yahoo!GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCKING BRILLIANT FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO'. Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come. Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile. . Dance Goals:I'm not perfect.Some Like It Hot. Dances In The Dark, Spiders And Snakes, Tips And Tales: History Noted.

When you and the ROACH ,I have been battling for years .BLACK AND BLUE, HAPPY AND DELIGHT, BLUE STARS IN THE SKIES, WISHES AND DREAMS COLORED.Dear SHEEP, I'd rather look a fool and be wrong than be right and fail to act. -"Conspiracy Theorist''.'THOSE WHO TELL THE STORIES RULE
May be an illustration


I am thirsty for living people, simple and loving people... Loving, sweet, tender people! I'm thirsty for people who don't judge, who help and those who evolve...No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.

May be an image of 1 person


 Happy Easter family and friends on Facebook.YOU SHALL, QUESTION NOT, FIND A WAY TO THE TOP IF YOU DILIGENTLY SEEK FOR IT; FOR NATURE HATH PLACED NOTHING SO HIGH THAT IT IS OUT OF THE REACH OF INDUSTRY AND VALOR.... FOR MY OWN PART, I WOULD RATHER EXCEL IN KNOWLEDGE OF THE HIGHEST SECRETS OF PHILOSOPHY THAN IN ARMS....' LEGAL HELP/ NOW WITH AFFORDABLE LAWYERS/ATTORNEYS.Defense Attorneys In Your Area.Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.

Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.
May be an image of text that says 'SPRUCE SPR'


I get it, change is difficult. But I'm sure you've probably heard me share this before... Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity??? The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.

No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. Stairs to climb, walks of life, walks of fame, ways to grow,ways to explore,ways to expand, moving up. Castles in the sky.

Inline image

Just thought I'd say hi - we may be within earshot of each other.
I'm on rice canyon with the splendid mountain at my back.
You write very well and I'd like to say with a special flair. I myself have a way of mixing nouns and  verbs that a while back would bring bruised knuckles (who knew rulers could be used in such a way) ah for the memories.
Red Dates LEGAL HELP: Need a Affordable Lawyer/ Attorney.


 

David Burt  I need a lawyer that does evictions in Texas. I give a lady eviction notice to vacate property by July 30 2021 I would like to get this done ASAP I've been to kind it's time for her to find housing please help
 I am disabled and need a divorce in northern Indiana. Such as South bend, Indiana or Mishawaka area. I don't have a lot of money so I need someone that is affordable that can help me as well thanks


Image from uprightlaw.com

Free Attorney Consultation - Stress-Free Payment Plans
Ad·https://www.uprightlaw.com/file_bankruptcy
We Will Work With You To Find a Payment Plan That Fits Your Budget and...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario